Holiday Whiz best advice: Enjoy some chili and a margarita, then walk your dog to burn off the calories. Humbly think about having your dog spayed, then do so.
Below are some resources to help you plan your day:
- Altius Directory - Be Humble Day
- Food Channel - National Margarita Day
- The Humane Society - Spay Day
- Holiday Insights - Walking the Dog Day
- Girl Scouts - World Thinking Day
- redeye - 50 Ways to Celebrate National Chili Day
By the way, February 22nd is also Single-Tasking Day. In the spirit of doing one thing at a time, I'll cover this event in a separate blog post.
Click to view all blog posts!